Boomerang is a cool little tool that installs on windows that gives you the capabilities to connect to multiple vCenters. You can do simple tasks like power on & off VMs or remote console to a VM. This is no way replaces vCenter for more complex tasks but it should make life easier.
- Supports connecting to multiple ESX and VC servers simultaneously.
- Allows you to save your credentials for easy login to servers.
- Favorites pane enables easy browsing through multiple virtual machines on different servers.
- Simple user interface gives you quick access to connecting to a virtual machine or issuing power operations.
- Keyboard navigation allows you to type the name of the virtual machine you want to use or to use directional keys to navigate.
- Servers with large numbers of virtual machines are automatically collapsed into hyperlinks, which you can click to view subsets of the inventory or the entire thing.
- Configurable automatic update checking.